About POLA’s Esthetic Treatments
Our esthetic treatments are carried out by estheticians who have undergone POLA’s specialized training and possess authentic esthetic skills and beauty treatment knowledge.
In addition to skin, they also treat the mind and body to bring out customers’ original beauty and ideal skin. Estheticians share with customers the self-care techniques best suited for each individual.
Reservations for Esthetic Treatments
- All esthetic treatments are by reservation only. Please make a reservation by phone, email, or in person.
- We will respond to email inquiries with information on open slots.
- Reservation changes and cancellations should be made as early as possible (at least a day in advance).
- Treatments may be changed or shortened in the event of late arrival. In some cases, treatment reservations will be cancelled if the customer has not arrived 30 minutes after her reservation time. We ask for your understanding in this regard.
- We do not charge customers for cancellations. (As of September 2016)
- This salon is only for women. We kindly ask that men seek treatment elsewhere.
- We generally do not offer treatment to women who are currently seeing a dermatologist or suffering from skin problems. In some cases, we will be unable to provide treatment after checking the condition of the customer’s skin. We ask for your understanding in this regard.
Esthetic Treatments and Prices
Listed times indicate the length of the esthetic treatment itself. Luxury Course (treatment length: approx. 70 minutes) requires a total of approx. 120 minutes for beauty counseling and other components.
First-time customers (trial esthetic treatments) will be seen for approx. 150 minutes in total.
POLA does not charge enrollment or membership fees.
About Bridal Esthetique
POLA will offer an original bridal treatment plan that runs up until your wedding day based on your dress design, skin concerns, and schedule.
Treatment plans will be customized to fit each customer’s individual circumstances. For example, those with 30 to 45 days until their wedding day can choose a treatment plan consisting of three visits, those with over two or three months can choose a six-visit plan, and those with limited time can choose a one to two-visit plan.
Bridal Esthetique customers are given a present upon signing up as well as a post-wedding esthetic treatment ticket. Please inquire for details.
Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. * Closings during the New Year holiday and at other times vary by establishment. Please contact them for more information.
1F: Tel.: 0120-711071
Esthetic Treatment: Tel.: 0120-375355, Email:
Last esthetic reservation slots are 6:30 p.m. on weekdays and 5:30 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
To Customers from Chinese-Language Areas
We have been having problems displaying messages from some cell phones from Chinese-language areas.
If using email, please contact us in English. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.